Carbon Farming Implementation
Are you interested in beginning carbon sequestering farming on your land? This can be done on a large scale or in your urban lot. Have you recently purchased a property and want to know how to utilize it most efficiently? Did you recently purchase livestock and have questions about their ongoing care? We can help.
- Develop a Carbon Farming plan with your local RCD (Resource Conservation District)
- Help to find and utilize funding opportunities during your transition
- Develop a plan for your homestead/farm for long term sustainability
- Develop a plan that will fit your lifestyle and avoid "burn out"
- Garden and orchard planning - including on going soil development
- Help to understand what livestock would best suit your land and how to manage them
- Help in finding quality, healthy stock from reputable breeders
- On going support in the management, health and productivity of your farm and livestock
We offer our services at a flat $100 an hour rate after an free initial meeting and consultation.